7 Quotes of Wisdom. A Tribute to Steve Jobs!
I would like to pay a Tribute to our greatly gifted icon and talented Human Being by writing my favorite quotes of wisdom spoken in his Commencement address. Steve Jobs delivered this speech, June 2005 at Stanford University. I am also including a link to Steve Jobs Commencement address on youtube.
QUOTES FROM STEVE JOBS
1. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
2. "Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking."
3. "If you live every day as if it were your last, someday you'll be right."
4. "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."
"AND MOST IMPORTANTLY," SAYS STEVE JOBS ...
5. "Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY."
Steve Jobs goes on to say with profound wisdom ... "No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life."
6. "Death is life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
Right now the new is you, but some day, not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away." Steve Jobs goes on to say "Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true."
7. Steve Jobs spoke ... "For the college student graduates ...
STAY HUNGRY! STAY FOOLISH!"